Terms & Conditions (Please read carefully)
- This is a non-smoking complex
- The summer season runs from 26th May to 23rd august, 2019, and rooms are only available during this time.
- Applications are open to students/professionals working in Cork during the summer period, subject to availability.
The company acting through its management has the right to decline a booking.
- Occupancy terms
Minimum stay at The Village is 4 weeks.
Rent is charged Saturday to Saturday. ( Arrivals are also accepted during the week but rent will be charged back to the Saturday)
Should the tenant vacate the complex, before the termination date they are obliged to pay rent in full up to this date.
Keys may be collected between 9.30 am and 8pm. The tenant shall occupy the room assigned to them on the day of arrival. The tenant must provide their own bed clothes ie pillow, duvet and linen.
Keys must be surrendered by 10am on the day of departure.
- Payment of rent – rent is to be paid every 2 weeks.
- Method of payment
Cheque or bank draft (euro only), made payable to : T S V Accommodation LTD
Bank transfer (please contact reception for details) Card payment (please contact reception for details)
Deposit and 2 weeks rent by bank transfer or credit card only.
- Cancellation of booking: The cancellation fee is €100
Refunds are subject to the apartment being left in a clean and tidy condition including bedroom, bathrooms, kitchen and dining area, less any charges for damages and providing all rent has been paid.
All apartments will be inspected on a weekly basis. Should the apartment fall below an acceptable standard of cleanliness, contract cleaners will be instructed to provide a once off cleaning service. The relevant occupants will be billed for same.